About Allegiance Aviation Aircraft Service
Allegiance Aviation Services has developed a team that focuses on the needs of its clients and makes aircraft operations and acquisitions as seamless and convenient as possible.
Allegiance Aviation Services is an aircraft services company with more than fifteen years of aviation industry experience. With expertise in aircraft management, pilot services, worldwide aircraft operations (including import and export), hangar management, brokerage, and acquisitions, it is a company that will get the job done, no matter how small or large it may be.
We can help with all facets of aviation and provide the most honest, transparent, and reliable services in the industry. With developed business relationships around the globe, we have the network in place to help fulfill any aviation related need. We operate under the simple principle of putting our clients first and exceeding expectations with no exceptions.
Zac Armstrong has capitalized on a passion for aviation that dates back to when he was a small child mesmerized watching the crop dusters’ low level antics around his house. Several years later while in college, he worked three jobs so that he could finally obtain his pilot’s license. It was then that Zac knew he would someday take his love of flying and make it his life’s endeavor.
After 13 years in law enforcement, he realized his love for aviation was paramount and he took the leap to starting and running his own aviation business and hasn’t looked back. Now, more than fifteen years later, with an Airline Transport Pilot rating and a full complement of instructor ratings along with thousands of hours of flight time in everything from World War II era aircraft, aerobatic aircraft, turboprops, to business jets of all shapes and sizes, Zac has turned that passion for flying into a successful well respected company that constantly exceeds the expectations of his customers.
With an extensive law enforcement and financial background, Zac gets things done efficiently, effectively and safely while maximizing the use of every dollar. He treats every person as if they were family and has founded his business on a “no nonsense” approach that evaluates the needs of each client individually and tailors their services accordingly.
Contact Allegiance Aviation Services today and find out how we can exceed your expectations.
With a well developed crew network of more than 100 pilots with type ratings in almost any aircraft, we can provide a single source solution for your interim or permanent staffing needs. Our pilots are all professional aviators who believe in Allegiance Aviation’s philosophy of exceeding all expectations with no exception.
One of the benefits to utilizing Allegiance Aviation Services to manage your aircraft is the ability to always have a back-up aircraft available within our fleet if needed.
The key to our success is validating the documentation of each aircraft, its history, and obtaining a fair and accurate representation of each aircraft that we sell. With a dedicated research staff that is constantly evaluating current aircraft values and trends, we are able to accurately price each aircraft for the current market.
With business relationships established with top ranked and nationally recognized building and door production companies such as Horizon Building Systems and Alamo Door Systems, Allegiance Aviation Services can develop a hangar plan to meet your current needs as well as plan for future development.
Whether you need a Cessna Citation jet or a Cirrus, Allegiance Aviation Services has the network and experience to provide you an optimal solution. With the ability to source up to a Gulfstream V or equivalent, there is no aircraft need that we can’t fill.
With an extensive business network with exclusive aviation providers, Allegiance Aviation Services is able to be a single source aviation provider that allows you to make one contact and have all of your needs met and expectations exceeded.
- Airframe Total Time: 1809.1
- Engine: Lycoming IO-320-D1A, serial # L-11033-27A, 339.1 hours SMOH
- Prop:Prince Aircraft Composite P-Tip Propeller (04/1997), 1252.8 SNEW
- Annual due 05/2019
- ELT Battery due 04/2020
- Full Electronics International Engine Monitoring Suite
– Electronics International UBG-16 Engine Analyzer
– Digital Fuel Gauges
– Digital Oil Pressure
– Digital Tach
– Digital Fuel Flow
– Digital Volt/Amp Function Module
- EXTERIOR: Yellow with Blue and Silver Accents
- INTERIOR: 2 Place gray interior with dark blue accents
- Airframe Total Time: 1252.8
- Engine: IO-550-N, serial # 689932, 1252.8 hours SNEW
- Prop: McCauley 3-Blade, hub model # D3A34C 444-D, Prop heat, 1252.8 SNEW
- Annual due 04/2020
- Pitot Static/Transponder due 03/2021
- O2 Hydrostatic due 03/2022
- ELT Battery due 12/2021
- Empty Weight: 2517.92
- Useful Load: 882.08
- Max Speed 191 knots
- No Damage History
- Oil Analysis History
- Electric Engine Ignition (STC SA03286CH) w/ new right mag installed 04/2019
- Precise Flight Portable O2 (STC SA01060SE)
- Kelly Air Scoop Removal (STC SA01060SE)
- Dual 60 Amp Alternators
- Inflatable Door Seals
- Precise Flight Speed Brakes
- Rosen Sunvisors
- LED Position and Strobe Lights
- LoPresti Landing and Taxi Lights
- Air Conditioning
- ADS-B Complete with Garmin GTX 345
- Garmin G1000 System
- Garmin GFC700
- XM Weather and Radio with Cabin Audio Controls
- Integrated Ryan TWX 670 Strike Finder
- Integrated TAWS-B
- TAS-Active Traffic
- EXTERIOR: Two-tone white/blue split base paint scheme with silver accents
- INTERIOR: Two-tone tan leather seats with matching tan carpet and headliner
- Meticulously Maintained and Always Hangared